Monday, December 10, 2007

Santa Baby and Christmas Parade


Tonight was the Hernando Christmas Parade, and lemme tell you, it was much longer than I would have expected for a town this size. (I find myself saying things like that a lot about Hernando.) Will rode on the float for his taekwondo school and had a blast. Adelaide had a lot of fun watching the parade, too. The first few photos are from hanging out at the library before the parade (yes, one is in the ladies' room -- she is trying hard to potty train!). You can see Will on the back of the TKD float, and I included a couple of photos of some other cool floats, as well.

Yes, a good time was had by all. Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

the ruffhouse said...

Your family is so adorable! I especially love the photo of Will's class floating by Fred's Pharmacy. And who can resist a little girl in striped stockings?? =) Merry Christmas!