Friday, January 25, 2008

Sticker mania!

Stickers have been the craft du jour at our house lately, thanks to the fact that brother and sister both find endless entertainment value in the little adhesive pictures. It started with homeschooling, actually -- I bought stickers to put on Will's work, and Adelaide would steal them and litter the house with "Great Job!" and "Best Ever!" stickers. Not that those little accolades weren't nice to find every now and again in places like the laundry room (where heaven knows, I could use pep talks sometimes!), I decided to go out and get her some of her own.

So I grabbed the cheapo Wal-Mart book of "groovy retro" stickers, and we all sat down together one afternoon to enjoy the bounty of gaudy, colorful adhesive fun. Of course, when Adelaide decided that these would do better as body art than on lowly copy paper, we all ended up a little groovier. Sorry for the lower-res photos -- my camera battery was charging, and this was an opportunity I couldn't miss, so the iPhone had to do double duty. But they're not too bad for phone photos, eh?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

OurLilypad said...

you all are so cute! lol. Looks like everyone was having fun!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

I love how excited Laila looks! Precious...

The Davis Family said...

We too love stickers and boy do you all look groovy.